Thursday 23 February 2012

Wide shots edit(client requirements )


A industry magazine asked me to take photos of different structures.

In this picture I have edited in Photoshop CS4. I manipulated this photo using the patch tool to get rid of a large metal pole in the centre of the photo. I did this so more of the focus is on the chimney and the bushes. This will increase the factor of the rule of thirds. I think the audience will proffer this edited photo to the original because this is less to take in and they will be able to focus on the over factors like the chimney and roof of factory.










I have edited this photo in Photoshop CS4. I have cropped and zoom on the light reflection in the water so their isn't any unnecessary waste of photo that will make the audience dislike the photo. I think this will make the audience like the photo more because the water and the sun makes the audience feel peaceful and calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment