Thursday 23 February 2012

Wide shots(event)



Here is a wide shot of a large factory chimney with bushes and nature in the foreground. The large chimney tower and the bushes follow the rule of thirds. The bushes that was once being taken over by the industry and now in this photo akin back and groaning wild over the industry  










This is an wide shot of the severn bridge on a sunny day. I took this picture because I like the light reflection on the water. I also think the audience will like this because it will make them feel peaceful and calm. 








This is a Panoramic wide shot of the Severn Bridge. I like this photo because the dark and I misty weather makes the photo seem serious.Have also have cropped this photo because it was badly framed. After cropping the photo it is now nicely framed and their isn't and unnecessary waste of photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment